Withdrawing from the Program
In rare cases, students may need to withdraw from their MBA degree program. Students must meet with their advising office first and then follow the process outlined below.
- Student meets with MBA Academic Affairs to discuss circumstances and options.
- Student meets with Dean of Students or Director, Academic Affairs, if necessary.
- Student submits formal written notification of withdrawal to MBA Academic Affairs (via email is acceptable).
- MBA Academic Affairs Program Advisor sends letter of confirmation of withdrawal to student and copies Office of Records & Registration, Bursar, Financial Aid, and Admissions attaching a copy of student’s letter.
- Students are withdrawn from their courses.
- Any requests for tuition refunds are directed to the MBA Academic Policy Board.
First Semester Withdrawal:
If a student withdraws in the first semester of study:
- Refunds - Tuition refunds will be provided according to the Bursar Refund Schedule.
- Re-Admission - Student must re-apply for admisson in a subsequent semester and compete with that applicant pool. Admission is not guaranteed. See Program Progress Requirements.