Off-Campus HousingNYU's Off-Campus Housing Office provides in-depth advice and information on finding a place to live during your studies here in New York City. Please visit their Off-Campus Housing Website, which includes:
- When and how to start your housing search
- A checklist of factors to consider before choosing an apartment
- An overview of select New York City area neighborhoods
- Advice on the rental application process
- Explanation of the role of a guarantor (often times students need a guarantor)
- A list of resources for getting furniture, hardware and moving assistance
- A pre-recorded webinar and a list of upcoming webinars to learn the basics of Off-Campus Living at NYU
- A handout outlining all of the services offered as well as some helpful information about the search process
Urban CompassUtilize a network of neighborhood specialists and real estate industry leaders to find off-campus housing. Urban Compass uses innovative technology to ensure that its clients have a secure, speedy and specialized apartment search. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Alumni, staff, and current Stern students are a great resource for your New York City apartment search. As we learn of available apartments throughout the spring, listings will be posted below.
2 bed/1 bath in the West Village
We are two Stern MBAs graduating in May and leaving NYC, and looking for 2 people to take over our lease starting May 27th. 2 bed/1 bath in the West Village, approx. 7 min walk to campus and located centrally to all subways (123, BDFM, ACE). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, if interested.