Off-Campus HousingNYU's Off-Campus Housing Office provides in-depth advice and information on finding a place to live during your studies here in New York City. Please visit their Off-Campus Housing Guide, which includes:
- When and how to start your housing search
- A checklist of factors to consider before choosing an apartment
- An overview of select New York City area neighborhoods
- Advice on the rental application process
- Explanation of the role of a guarantor (often times students need a guarantor)
- A list of resources for getting furniture, hardware and moving assistance
Urban CompassUtilize a network of neighborhood specialists and real estate industry leaders to find off-campus housing. Urban Compass uses innovative technology to ensure that its clients have a secure, speedy and specialized apartment search. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni, staff, and current Stern students are a great resource for your New York City apartment search. As we learn of available apartments throughout the spring, listings will be posted below and on the Class of 2017 Facebook page.
Sublet available in Midtown West converted 2 bedroom starting June 1st. $1980 including WiFi and utilities. For more informationg please view the apartment listing.