To-Do Before the First Day of ClassTake a few moments to review and complete the tasks below, for an easy, seamless entry to Stern.
- Pay and submit your enrollment deposit to Stern Admissions and complete the verification process. (Please note that NYU Stern's School ID in the Kroll system is 79512).
- Learn your NetID, available one week after receipt of your Admissions deposit, so you can access Stern's protected websites.
- Complete the online Plagiarism Tutorial. The exam must be passed with a score of 100% before you begin classes.
- Complete and submit all Registration and Bursar forms. Please click here to register for the Fall 2013 semester, or to view your Fall 2013 schedule if you have already submitted your registration and payment.
- Take the Math Skills Self-Assessment. Determine if you need to enroll in the Math Skills Workshop. You may register for the Math Workshops when you complete the Fall registration forms.
- Complete and submit the required Health Records Forms directly to NYU Health Services. The Health Records can be found in your admissions pack.
- Register for Langone Orientation, which will be held on September 21-22, 2013.
- Obtain your NYU ID card after you are registered for classes.
- Submit a FAFSA online, if needed, for Financial Aid. Processing will take at least 6-8 weeks. Award letters will be sent out just before the start of classes.
- Sign up to receive refunds via Direct Deposit.
- Learn if you can waive core courses via substitution or proficiency exam.
- Explore the MBA Academic Affairs website.
- Review the IT Checklist and activate your Stern email account. All Financial Aid information and other important communications will be sent to your Stern email address. Contact the IT Help Desk with any questions or activation issues.
- RSVP for the Spouse/Partner Wine Tasting reception, an optional event held on Friday, January 25 from 6:30 - 8:30pm (date subject to change). RSVP forms will be available soon.