Teaching Fellow Positions
Important notes on eligibility
- Teaching Fellows: MBA/MS (Stern) students are eligible to apply.
- Tutors: Only Stern graduate and doctoral students are eligible to apply.
- Graders: All NYU graduate and doctoral students are eligible to apply.
Students who are interested in the positions listed below should contact the faculty member listed after each course, or Elizabeth Yoon by email or by delivering an application to Tisch 7-20, Management Department. Include 1) your resume, 2) which courses you're interested in (from list and descriptions below), and 3) a list of courses taken at Stern.
* Start Date: immediately, first week of fall classes
* End Date: on completion of all grading at end of semester
* Hours: 5 or 10 hours per week distributed over 15 weeks of class (150 hours total). See individual listings.
Positions Available: Please note that positions are dependent on enrollment which are subject to change!!!!
Full Teaching Fellows: Ten (10) hours per week for 15 weeks. Description is inclusive and may not require every duty stated below.
Half Teaching Fellows: Five (5) hours per week for 15 weeks.
* Attend class lectures
* Conduct office hours
* Hold study sessions
* Assist with grading, arranging for photocopying and/or distribution of materials
* Act as liaison between students and professor
* Proctor exams
* Provide additional teaching assistance to professor as needed
To apply for the below positions, please contact the professor directly. Should you have any questions, please contact Elizabeth Yoon at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 998-0201.
Be sure to include all related courses you have taken, the instructor, and the grade you received, as well as your resume. If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeth Yoon at email@example.com or (212) 998-0201.
Please note the following requirements:
- have completed at least 2 semesters at Stern,
- be enrolled in classes at Stern,
- have a GPA of at least 3.0,
- have taken the course or its equivalent.