Measurable Marketing in a Digital World
The Center for Measurable Marketing hosted Measurable Marketing in a Digital World on Thursday, May 26th, 2011. More than 80 academics, marketing professionals and industry experts attended. Participants explored the largest challenges facing advertisers, the latest in digital media, how organizations should be measuring the effectiveness and ROI of digital advertising, and how to take advantage of cross media synergies.
Measurable Marketing in a Digital World featured:
- Robert Birge, Kayak.com
- Rex Briggs, Marketing Evolution
- Randy Bucklin, UCLA
- Josh Chasin, comScore
- Frank Cotignola, Kraft Foods, Inc.
- Andy Fisher, StarCom MediaVest Group
- Anindya Ghose, NYU Stern
- Jonathan Gibs, Nielsen
- Bill Havlena, Dynamic Logic
- Sherill Mane, IAB POV
- Mainak Mazumdar, Nielsen
- Carl Mela, Duke University
- Kalyan Raman, Northwestern
- Jerome Shimizu, InsightExpress
- Drew Talbott, Acxiom
- Charles Thomas, USAA
- Mack Turner, Bank of America
The Center for Measurable Marketing is dedicated to advancing the development, understanding, and application of marketing measurement to quantify marketing’s impact on business.