Measurable Marketing in a Social World
The Center for Measurable Marketing hosted Measurable Marketing in a Social World on Thursday, January 26th, 2012. This conference focused on social media metrics, measuring the impact of social media, and the ways in which social media can be integrated into your marketing mix. Attendees were able to connect with marketing leaders, and colleagues across multiple industries as we focused on the latest research in this area.
Download the Post Conference Packet.
Measurable Marketing in a Social World featured:
- Jonathan Gibs, NBCUniversal
- Dan Goldstein, Yahoo Research and London Business School
- Michael Gutowski, Federated Media Publishing
- Raghuram Iyengar, The Wharton School of The University of Pennsylvania
- Dina Mayzlin, Yale School of Management
- Koen Pauwels, Özyeğin University
- Shiv Singh, PepsiCo Beverages
- Christophe Van den Bulte, The Wharton School of The University of Pennsylvania
- Rafael Alcaraz, The Hershey Company
- John Bess, Colligent
- David Godes, University of Maryland
- John Jannuzzi, Lucky Magazine, CondéNast
- Tim Perzyk, Twitter
- David Shiffman, MediaVest USA
- Wayne St. Amand, Crimson Hexagon
- Andrew T. Stephen, University of Pittsburgh
The Center for Measurable Marketing is dedicated to advancing the development, understanding, and application of marketing measurement to quantify marketing’s impact on business.