Measuring & Managing Brands in a Digital World
Brand measurement and management have gone through a drastic change with the advent of new media. We discussed best practices in measuring brand equity, and heard from brand professionals developing meaningful impact for their brands.
The NYU Stern Center for Measurable Marketing held "Measuring & Managing Brands in a Digital World" on Wednesday, May 29, 2013.
We connected to explore a wide range of timely and relevant subjects including:
- Measuring customer-based brand equity in the digital age;
- Implementing and measuring mobile branding strategies;
- New thinking on brand valuation methods;
- The behavioral effects of branding in a social world;
- Social intelligence and measuring brand sentiment;
- Brands and religion.
We were also joined by representatives from Brand Finance; Interbrand; Vivaldi Partners; Nielsen; L2 Think Tank; Brand Keys; The Art of Branding; AT&T; IBM; YouGov; Prophet; Landor Associates; NYU Stern School of Business; R.H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland; Goizueta Business School at Emory University; The Wharton School at The University of Pennsylvania; The University of Cologne; and more.
The venue was held at NYU Stern School of Business in the heart of Greenwich Village.