Measuring & Managing Brands in a Digital World
The NYU Stern Center for Measurable Marketing presents "Measuring & Managing Brands in a Digital World" on Wednesday, May 29, 2013.
We’ll connect and explore a wide range of timely and relevant subjects including:
- Measuring customer-based brand equity in the digital age;
- Implementing and measuring mobile branding strategies;
- New thinking on brand valuation methods;
- The behavioral effects of branding in a social world;
- Social intelligence and measuring brand sentiment;
- Brands and religion.
We will also be joined by representatives from Brand Finance; Interbrand; Vivaldi Partners; Nielsen; L2 Think Tank; Brand Keys; The Art of Branding; AT&T; IBM; YouGov; Prophet; Landor Associates; NYU Stern School of Business; R.H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland; Goizueta Business School at Emory University; The Wharton School at The University of Pennsylvania; The University of Cologne; and more.
The venue will be held at NYU Stern School of Business in the heart of Greenwich Village. A networking lunch and evening reception are included with registration. Register now.