Summer Startup Fellowship
The fellowship offers current Stern MBAs who want to work on a startup idea over the summer, financial support and startup assistance.
● $10,000 stipend (no equity)
● 10-week program to launch or accelerate your startup
● Access to mentors and advisors
● Legal, marketing, accounting, and other advisory services
● Applicants must be current Stern MBA students committed to working on their ideas during the summer, whether between their first and second years or immediately following graduation.
● Applicants should have teams of 2 or more. Teams should consist of any necessary technical skills (or access to the technical expertise) required.
● Venture must be beyond the idea stage. A mock up or prototype is required.
● Strong preference given to active members of EEX and SEA.
● Teams which are receiving financial support from other NYU-related startup assistance programs such as the Lean LaunchPad, SIIF or the $200K Entrepreneurs Challenge winners are
discouraged from applying.
Annual Event: No longer accepting applications for the 2014 Summer.
The Summer Startup Fellowship program is made possible in part by a gift from MedCASH Solutions.
The program is administered by the Berkley Entrepreneurship Center for Innovation and NYU Stern’s Office of Student Engagement with additional support from the Stern Entrepreneurial Exchange.