Resources for Teams
The Entrepreneurs Challenge offers workshops, team-building events, networking forums and coaching sessions held on campus from September – May.
- Workshops-Sharpen your skills and learn how to bring creative ideas to markets.
- Networking Events - Building a solid management team is as important as the business plan you develop. Take the opportunity to network within the NYU community to tap expertise different than your own or to find other teams in-development where you might be a good fit.
- Coaching Sessions – Obtain individualized feedback and coaching on your venture from a panel of seasoned entrepreneurs, industry experts and investors.
- Mentoring – Receive ongoing assistance from a mentor group consisting of entrepreneurs and industry experts.
- Legal Advice – Access to the Legal Help Desk
- Technical assistance – start-up advice with SCORE Counselor
- Samples of Venture Summaries and Business PlansTeammate Hunt
Entrepreneurs Boot Camp