77th Meeting Carnegie-Rochester-NYU Conference on Public Policy
"Advances in Labor Market Dynamics"
- "Labor Market Flows in the Cross Section and Over Time"
Steven Davis, Jason Faberman, and John Haltiwanger
Discussant: Aysegul Sahin
- "Housing and the Labor Market: Time to Move and Aggregate Unemployment"
Peter Rupert and Etienne Wasmer
Discussant: Michael Elsby
- "Hours Worked Over the Business Cycle: Evidence from OECD Countries 1960-2010"
Lee Ohanian and Andrea Raffo
Discussant: Thijs van Rens
- "Transitions in the German Labor Market"
Michael Krause and Harald Uhlig
Discussant: Ruediger Bachmann
- "Theory of Labor Supply Late in the Life Cycle: Social Security and Disability Insurance"
Andres Erosa, Luisa Fuster, and Gueorgui Kambourov
Discussant: Itamar Drechsler
- "Taxing Women: A Macroeconomic Analysis"
Nezih Guner, Remzi Kaygusuz, and Gustavo Ventura
Discussant: Richard Rogerson