Summer Startup Fellowship
The fellowship offers financial support and startup assistance for current Stern MBAs who want to work on a startup idea over the summer.
- $10,000 stipend (no equity)
- 10-week program to launch or accelerate your startup
- Access to mentors and advisors
- Legal, marketing, accounting, and other advisory services
- Applicants must be current Stern MBA students committed to working on their ideas during the summer, whether between their first and second years or immediately following graduation.
- Applicants should have teams of 2 or more. Teams should consist of any necessary technical skills (or access to the technical expertise) required.
- Venture must be beyond the idea stage. A mockup or prototype is required.
- Strong preference given to active members of EEX and SEA.
- Teams which are receiving financial support from other NYU-related startup assistance programs such as the Lean LaunchPad, SIIF or the $200K Entrepreneurs Challenge winners are discouraged from applying.
Application Process Timeline:Application deadline - 3/28/16
Interviews - beginning in late March
Fellows announced - by 4/6/16
Applications are now being accepted.