The Langone Part-time MBA Program offers students the opportunity to take courses year-round, during the following terms with the noted credit maximums:
Spring Term - 3 modules
|Winter Intensive*||Spring 1||Spring 2|
|4.5 credit maximum||9 credit maximum (over both modules)|
Summer Term - 3 modules
|Summer 1 (self- contained)||Summer 2 (self- contained)||Late Summer Intensive*|
|6 credit maximum||6 credit maximum||4.5 credit maximum|
Fall Term - 2 modules
|Fall 1||Fall 2|
|9 credit maximum (over both modules)|
*Please refer to the Intensive Module Course Policies for more information.
Intensive Module Course Information
The Langone Part-time MBA Program offers two intensive modules during the academic year, allowing students to register for up to 4.5 credits during a condensed, 4 week period.
Winter Intensive (January - February)
Students register for Winter Intensive courses as part of the Spring Lottery and Registraiton.
Late Summer Intensive (August - September)
Students register for Late Summer Intensive courses as part of the Summer Lottery and Registration.
Note: Most intensive courses in the Langone Part-time MBA program are offered during the Winter and Late Summer intensive modules.
Important Intensive Module Policies:
Concurrent Courses Not Permitted
- Students may not register for two Intensive courses concurrently.
- Course dates may not overlap between courses.
100% Attendance Required
- Students are required to attend every class session in its entirety.
- If you know you will not be able to attend any course session, do not register for the course.
- If you miss the first course session, the professor has the authority to instruct you to drop the course.
- If you miss a course for any reason, it may negatively impact your grade.
- Please consider carefully your available time, the course workload, and the course difficulty before registering for an Intensive Module Course.
- The school strongly recommends a buffer period of at least 36 hours between Intensive Module Courses due to the extensive pre-work and/or post-work required with each course. We urge you to consider the workload implications before you choose to take back to back courses.
- Students typically register for 1.5 - 3.0 credits during the Intensive modules.
- Students are permitted to register for up to 4.5 credits during the Intensive modules, schedule permitting.
- Credits earned during the Intensive Modules do not count toward the overall credit maximums for the Spring and Summer semesters. Please refer to the Modular Calendar for more information.
- Pay careful attention to the Intensive Module Course Schedule, as course schedules vary.
- Course durations range from three days to three weeks.
- The last date to add an Intensive Module Course is 3 days prior to the first meeting of the course.
- Please pay attention to the Office of Records and Registration's add and drop schedule when adding and dropping Intensive Module courses.
- The Bursar's refund schedule varies for Intensive Courses.
- Please review the Bursar's refund schedule and policy for Intensive courses when adding and dropping.
- Only students registered in the Langone Part-time MBA program are permitted to register for Intensive Module Courses.
- Full-time students may not register for Intensive Module Courses.