Westchester Campus Information
The Westchester program is hosted on the SUNY Purchase College campus in Purchase, NY. Download a map of the Westchester campus
Directions to Campus
It’s easy to get to the Purchase campus:
From I-287 Eastbound
– take exit 8E (Westchester Ave.). Stay to the left after exiting. At the top of the off-ramp, go straight through the traffic signal and bear to the left onto Anderson Hill Rd. You will pass through two traffic lights and will see the campus on your left at the next light.
From I-287 Westbound
– take exit 8 (Westchester Ave.). Keep to your right and look for the sign that says Anderson Hill Rd. Turn right onto Anderson Hill Rd. You will pass through two traffic lights and will see the campus on your left at the next light.
From Hutchinson River Parkway
– take exit 28 (Lincoln Avenue). If traveling northbound, turn left at the bottom of the ramp. If traveling southbound (from Merritt Parkway in CT), turn right at the bottom of the ramp. Continue on Lincoln Ave. until it ends at Anderson Hill Rd. Turn right and the campus will be on your left at the first light.
– take exit 2 (Rt. 120, Westchester County airport). Turn right onto Rt. 120 south. Take the second lefthand turn to stay on Rt. 120 (Purchase St.). Continue to the traffic signal at Anderson Hill Rd. Turn left on Anderson Hill Rd. You will pass through one traffic light and the campus will be on your left at the next light.
– take exit 21 for I-287. Follow the directions listed above for I-287 Westbound.
Where to Park
Students visiting the Westchester campus will need a temporary parking permit and can request this from Stern MBA Admissions. When you enter the campus from Anderson Hill Road, take the first left where the road comes to a T and make the first right onto Lincoln Ave to get to Central 4. Drive straight through the underpass and continue until to you come to Lot Central 4 on the right. When you enter Central 4 park on the right in the faculty/staff parking area and cross Lincoln Avenue to come into the rear entrance of the Social Sciences building (#29 on the campus map). There is a door behind the bus stop that will lead you to the first floor where we are located. Come to the NYU/Stern office 1036.
Westchester students are issued parking permits on a semester by semester basis. You must submit parking permit applications to the Westchester Program Office in order to receive a parking permit.
Westchester students must make arrangements to purchase textbooks in person or online at the NYU Professional Bookstore
, or from any other online vendor. There are currently no plans to make Langone Part-time MBA program textbooks available at the SUNY Purchase campus bookstore.
Campus ID card
Westchester students are issued a SUNY Purchase ID card in addition to an NYU ID card, allowing access to certain facilities and privileges on the SUNY Purchase campus.
Westchester students can use the SUNY Purchase library for studying or research. Please note that most of the materials you need can be accessed from any internet-connected computer through the NYU Virtual Business Library.
Westchester students are encouraged to use their personal laptop computers with the wireless network throughout the SUNY Purchase campus. In addition, the Westchester Program Office has computers available for limited use. Please note that printing services are not generally available at Westchester. As such, students are encouraged to print all handouts and assignments before arriving to class.