Welcome to the NYU Stern global alumni community!As a graduate of NYU Stern, you are joining a diverse and powerful community of more than 100,000 professionals, one of the largest and most successful alumni bodies of any major business school. Congratulations!
This comprehensive guide to the alumni community is designed to answer some of your more pressing questions and provide you with everything you need to know to stay connected to one another and to the School. In addition to the resources available through the NYU Stern Development & Alumni Relations website and the broader NYU alumni benefits website, this guide for new alumni will help you:
Stay in Touch
- How long will I have access to online student resources (NYU Classes, email)?
- How can SternConnect and other online resources help me stay in touch with the School?
- What communications will I receive from the School?
- What career resources are available to me as an alumnus/a?
- How can I take additional courses?
- What benefits are available to me as an NYU Alumni Card holder?
- How do I obtain a copy of my transcript or diploma?
- How do I find out about volunteer opportunities?
- How do I learn about alumni events in my area?
- When will my class have a reunion?
- What is the Class Gift Campaign and the Stern Fund?
- Who are our alumni leaders?