Part-time Graduate Student: Continuing Student Fall 2012
Registration & Service Fees
- Registration and Service fees are non-refundable starting the third week of the term October 3, 2012.
- The Business Writing, Math and Accounting Workshop fee is refundable if you drop prior to the start of each workshop.
- Please refer to the Tuition Refund Schedule section for a listing of other non-refundable fees.
- Incoming students must notify NYU Stern that they no longer plan to enroll by the following deadline in order to still receive a Pre-Term fee refund-August 27, 2012
- Complete withdrawals from ALL courses during the semester, registration & service fees (including school related fees) are non-refundable after the Official First Day of semester September 19, 2012.
- On or after September 19, 2012 in addition the Late Registration Fee and Late Payment Fee, an interest rate of 1% per calendar month or any part thereof (12% annum) will be charged on the total tuition and registration fees for the period starting from the first day of the term, September 19, 2012 until paid in full.