Part-time Graduate Student: New Student Spring 2013
Refund Schedule & Policy
- The last day to drop a class (except Intensive and Alternate Delivery class) with 100% tuition and registration & service fees refund is February 24, 2013.
- Students who are dropping classes after February 24, 2013, but will remain enrolled in at least one course, please see http://www.stern.nyu.edu/Registrar/CourseInfo/RefundWithdrawalDates/CON_024155?tm=2013S_withdraw for the individual class tuition only refund dates.
- Registration and service fees are non-refundable starting the third week of the term, February 25, 2013.
- Winter Intensive classes, Registration and Service fees are non-refundable starting the first day of the class.
- New incoming students must notify NYU Stern that they no longer plan to enroll by the following deadline in order to receive the Orientation fee refund - January 11, 2013.
- The Business Writing, Math and Accounting Workshop fee is refundable if drop prior to the start of each workshop.
- Langone students taking DAY CLASSES, the last day to drop a day class (except Intensive and Alternate Delivery Class) with 100% tuition and registration & service fees refund is February 20, 2013.