For Academic Groups
The CITL hosts a number of workshops throughout the year designed to raise awareness at Stern about new technologies and appropriate best practices for their use in the teaching and learning environment. View more information on upcoming workshops.
CITL presents at Stern and University Committee groups on topics of Educational Technology.
CITL facilitates several Meet-Ups throughout the year. Previous talks include:
- History and foundations of educational technology
- Online Education: Essentials of Online Course Design
- Creating Effective Visuals: Examples from Stern courses
- Apps for Learning
- Visual Perception and Learning
- Delivering Engaging Webinars