Faculty members can contact CITL at any point in the semester to schedule a one-on-one session on a topic of interest. Some of our current consultations feature:
- Cultivation collaboration outside of the classroom
- Creating effective visual presentations
- Introduction to Social Media
- Understanding student learning styles
- Using Google Docs to collaborate with students
- Teaching online
- Introductions to creating engaging webinars
The CITL hosts a number of workshops throughout the year designed to raise faculty awareness of new technologies and to appropriate best practices for their use in the teaching and learning environment at Stern. View more information on upcoming workshops.
CITL hosts a Dean's Seminar each semester. The topic for Spring 2012 Dean's Lunch was "Online and Open Education"
The topic for Fall 2011 Dean's Lunch was "Effective Models for Teaching and Learning Using Technology". The discussion was lead by Kristen Sosulski, CITL Director and Clinical Assistant Professor of IOMS.