Digital StorytellingLooking for a creative way to communicate your message and tell your story? Digital Storytelling projects can take many formats: short videos, multimedia presentations with audio narration, annotations as well as recorded live video. Consider this as an option to create a course video, introduce a concept or capture student experiences on a field trip. In this workshop, participants will learn how to plan and produce a powerful storytelling project.
- Short presentation on the power of storytelling and video
- Review and critique examples of effective video techniques
- Review tools available to create videos (apps and screencasting software)
- Learn techniques and best practices about developing a short video
- Learn how to develop a storyboard
- Find out more about tools you can use to produce short videos
- Learn how to share your video