Getting Started with Blackboard 8.0Learn how to leverage the tools in Blackboard to efficiently manage your course. The Getting Started with Blackboard training session is designed for faculty who have little or no prior knowledge of the Blackboard Learning Management System and need an introduction to the most commonly used features.
The Workshop Format:
- Overview of the Blackboard interface and tools
- Hands-on session on the main Blackboard functionality
- Personalizing and making the course available to students
- Adding content and communicating with students
- Review of best practices
- Blackboard support at Stern
- Create and customize your course site
- Share content and web resources with students
- Leverage Blackboard to communicate with students
All sessions are hands-on, and laptops will be provided. You can also bring your personal laptop.