Leveraging Classroom TechnologiesThis workshop introduces faculty to the Stern classroom environment and technologies. As the operation of the podium and devices in the Stern classrooms differ and incorporate different features, CITL highly recommends that every instructor attends a training session prior to their first class. The training is an excellent opportunity to familiarize yourself with the equipment, explore the special environmental and technical features of the rooms and those activities that they are designed to support. Faculty will be presented with examples of collaborative in-class student activities and projects.
The Workshop Format:
- Introduction to classroom environment
- Overview of classroom technology
- Hand-on session covering: Podium and tablet functionality
- Learn how to use the classroom technology
- Learn new ways to leverage the space and technology in the classroom
- Practice using the classroom tools