Non Stern Students
As a NYU Undergraduate Student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree at another NYU college, you have the opportunity to take select Stern courses if your school’s policies permit you to do so.
Contact for questions related to Stern for non-majors:
Tisch Hall, Suite 616
If you have a question related to course registration, when e-mailing, please provide the following information: Name, University ID #, Course Name, Course Number,4-5 digit class number.
Visit the links in the right-hand column (under "Additional Resources") for more information on the following topics:
- Information on Cross-School Minors: Minors that are open to members of the greater NYU community that incorporate coursework from multiple schools. Certain minors are administered by Stern and require Stern coursework; if you have questions regarding the Stern coursework required for Advanced Mathematical Methods, Business of Entertainment, Media and Technology (BEMT), Public Policy or Social Entrepreneurship, reach out to Brandon Bullock (contact information above).
- Business Studies Minor: The Business Studies minor is administered by the College of Arts and Science (CAS), but incorporates Stern coursework. Each semester, specific sections of core business courses required for the minor are set aside for non-business students. Be sure to check Albert for information on which sections are appropriate for you.
- Open Access List (see the link in the right-hand column): A comprehensive list of the Stern coursework in a given semester that will be available to the NYU Community, as well as when those courses will be available for registration. This list is released prior to course registration periods for the fall and spring semesters.
- Activate Stern Password at Start NYU
- If you are experiencing problems with your Stern account, contact the Stern Helpdesk at (212) 998-0180