Reserving the LabIf your study requires that participants come to the behavior lab, you must reserve the lab before recruiting participants or running the study. You may only request up to 12 hours of “prime time” lab space per week (prime time is M-F, 10am-6pm).
To reserve the behavior lab:
- Check the lab calendar to find available dates.
- Email your reservation request to email@example.com.
In your message, include the following:
- Your name, email address, and phone number
- Name of the study
- Exact dates and times you would like to reserve the lab
- Whether you would like to reserve the main room with individual computer stations, the group meeting rooms, or the entire lab
- If you are scheduling the lab on behalf of someone else, please specify the names of the researcher(s) and the experimenter(s)