The Summer 2018 lottery submission period is March 1 through March 21 (11:59pm). Students in this program are required to register for 16 credits during the summer.
Please be aware that payment is due on or before April 26.
Lottery & Web Registration Overview
- View the Summer 2018 Course Schedule
You can search by department or print the entire schedule. Any schedule or instructor changes will be updated in real-time.
- Plan Out Your Course Schedule
Use the Schedule Worksheet before you submit your lottery request.
- When to Submit Your Lottery Request & Register
Please carefully review these dates and registration notes before you submit your lottery request.
- Login to Submit Your Lottery Request (March 1, 9:00am – March 21, 11:59pm)
Your NYU email login & password are required. If you have forgotten your login/password, contact ITS at 212-998-3333 or AskIT@nyu.edu
- View your Lottery Results & Make Schedule Adjustments (Begins April 3)
You will be able to add/drop courses in a real-time setting (class availability changes as classes open and close).
- Review Bursar Information
This includes payment instructions, tuition and fees, important dates and deadlines. Please review before submitting your payment.