The Summer 2017 lottery submission period is March 1 through March 22 (11:59pm). Students in this program are required to register for 16 credits during the summer.
Please be aware that payment is due on or before April 27.
Lottery & Web Registration Overview
- View the Summer 2017 Course Schedule
You can search by department or print the entire schedule. Any schedule or instructor changes will be updated in real-time.
- Plan Out Your Course Schedule
Use the Schedule Worksheet before you submit your lottery request.
- When to Submit Your Lottery Request & Register
Please carefully review these dates and registration notes before you submit your lottery request.
- Login to Submit Your Lottery Request (March 1, 9:00am – March 22, 11:59pm)
Your Stern email login name & password are required. If you have forgotten your login/password, contact the Student IT Help Desk at 212-998-0180 or email@example.com.
- View your Lottery Results & Make Schedule Adjustments (Begins April 4)
Results of the lottery will be posted according to your graduation date. You will be able to add/drop courses in a real-time setting (class availability changes as classes open and close).
- Read the Bursar Instructions
This includes payment instructions, tuition and fees, dates and deadlines. Please review before submitting your payment.
- Complete the Tuition & Fees Worksheet & Submit Payment (Due On or Before April 27)
Download the Worksheet and submit with your payment to the Bursar.