Full-time Students (Continuing)
The Spring 2018 lottery submission period runs from October 12 through November 1 (11:59pm). You must be currently enrolled or have maintained matriculation in the Fall 2017 semester to be eligible to lottery and register.
Please be aware that payment is due on or before December 6.
After you register, it is your responsibility to check My Academic Progress to review your graduation requirements and ensure your status has been accurately recorded.
Lottery & Web Registration Overview
- View the Spring 2018 Course Schedule
You can search by department or print the entire schedule. Any schedule or instructor changes will be updated in real-time.
- Plan Out Your Course Schedule
Use the Schedule Worksheet before you submit your lottery request.
- When to Submit Your Lottery Request & Register
Please review these dates and registration notes carefully before you submit your lottery request.
- Submit Your Application for By-Permission Course: Please do not include By-Permission courses in your lottery as you need to submit a separate application for enrollment. Details can be found by clicking here.
- Login to Submit Your Lottery Request (October 12, 9:00am – November 1, 11:59pm)
Your Stern email login & password are required. If you have forgotten your login/password, contact the Student Computing Help Desk at 212-998-0180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View your Lottery Results & Make Schedule Adjustments (Begins November 28)
Lottery results will be posted according to your graduation date. You will be able to add/drop courses in a real-time setting (class availability changes as classes open and close).
- Read the Bursar Instructions
This includes payment instructions, tuition and fees, dates and deadlines. Please review before submitting your payment.
- Complete the Tuition & Fees Worksheet & Submit Payment (Due On or Before December 6)
Print the worksheet and submit with your payment to the Bursar.