MBA Langone (Continuing)
The Fall 2017 lottery submission period runs from May 3 through May 24 (11:59pm). You must be currently enrolled or have maintained matriculation in the Spring 2017 semester to be eligible to lottery and register.
Please be aware that payment is due on or before August 3.
After you register, it is your responsibility to check My Academic Progress to review your graduation requirements and ensure your status is recorded accurately.
Lottery & Web Registration Overview
- View the Fall 2017 Course Schedule
You can search by department or print the entire schedule. Any schedule or instructor changes will be updated in real-time.
- Plan Out Your Course Schedule
Use the Schedule Worksheet before you submit your lottery request.
- When to Submit Your Lottery Request & Register
Please carefully review these dates and registration notes before you submit your lottery request.
- Login to Submit Your Lottery Request (May 3, 9:00am – May 24, 11:59pm)
Your Stern email login & password are required. If you have forgotten your login/password, contact the Student Computing Help Desk at 212-998-0180 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- View your Lottery Results & Make Schedule Adjustments (Begins June 13)
Lottery results will be posted according to your graduation date. You will be able to add/drop courses in real-time (class availability changes as classes open and close).
- Read the Bursar Instructions
This includes payment instructions, tuition and fees, dates and deadlines. Please review before submitting your payment.
- Complete the Tuition & Fees Worksheet & Submit Payment (Due On or Before August 3)
Print the Worksheet and submit with your payment to the Bursar.