Stern Web Information System (matriculated/current students only)
Use your Stern username and password to access the following on-line services:
- Apply for graduation
- Notify employer of your graduation (Part-Time MBA students only)
- Print official semester grade reports (for company reimbursement or personal use)
- Register for classes
- Submit a wait list request (for closed courses)
- Submit and view course faculty evaluations
- Update student biographical information, such as addresses, expected graduation date, etc. (through Change Bio Information)*
- View classroom assigments
- View on-line student directory
- View your grades
- View your remaining requirements via My Program Progress
Note: If you cannot access the secured site, you can submit a address change form via e-mail, fax or mail.
Verification Letter Request (matriculated/current students only)
Letters will be sent automatically to your local address on file or held for you to pick up. Your letters will be ready in 2-3 business days. We verify the following: Attendance, Graduation, Degree Requirements Completion (prior to graduation), Expected Graduation & Jury Duty Exemption. (Degree Requirements Completion letters certify that your degree requirements have been met prior to graduation but do not confirm that you have officially graduated. A graduation certification letter can only be processed on/after the actual graduation date).
To request a verification letter, complete the on-line form.
Note: If you cannot access the on-line form, you can submit a letter request form via e-mail, fax or mail.
Unofficial Transcript Request (matriculated/current students only)
To request an unofficial transcript, please complete the on-line form. (Unofficial transcripts are for personal use only).
For an official copy of your transcript and for more information regarding official/unofficial transcripts, please refer to the policies page.