|Space Type ||Description & Policies |
|MBA Group Meeting Rooms || |
- There is a 3 student minimum requirement for meeting room reservations.
- Rooms can only be reserved for up to 4 consecutive hours (back-to-back reservations are not permitted).
- Students can only reserve 1 room for any given time period.
- 15 Minute Rule: If the group who reserved the room does not show within 15 minutes of the start time, the reservation may be forfeited by clicking on his/her Net ID in the reservation.
- The "15 minute rule" does not apply to rooms booked by the administration.
|MBA Reading Room || |
- Study desks can only be reserved for up to 3 hours per calendar day (i.e. one 3 hour session; two 1.5 hour sessions, etc.)
- Students can only reserve 1 space for any given time period.
- 15 Minute Rule: If the person who reserved the desk does not show within 15 minutes of the start time, the reservation may be forfeited by clicking on his/her Net ID in the reservation.
|Special Event Space || |
- Clubs and organizations may also request special event and conference room space for meetings, workshops, and programs. These requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the date of the event. Space is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis; however, priority is given to events that have more strategic value for the school, as space is very limited.
|Classrooms || |
- Students or clubs can request classroom space for projects, meetings, and speakers with advance notice. Classroom space is heavily used by faculty and other departments for academic programs and these requests have priority. Therefore, to avoid conflict be sure to request space well in advance.
|KMC Lobby Tables & Posters || |
- MBA clubs are permitted to use the KMC lobby for all-School events (i.e. conferences, ticket sales, etc.). There are 2 counters in the club area of the KMC lobby, and each counter top accommodates up to 2 clubs. Clubs may reserve one slot per time frame for up to two weeks at a time.
- All posters must be approved by Office of Student Engagement prior to being placed in the lobby.
- Additional tables and easels will not be set up in the KMC lobby, so if "MBA Club Counter Slots" does not appear in the online room reservation system, then all spaces for that time slot are already reserved.