Reserving Space on Campus
Please make requests online at least two weeks before your event.
- There is a 3- student minimum requirement for meeting room reservations.
- Rooms can only be reserved for up to 4 consecutive hours (back-to-back reservations are not permitted).
- Students can only reserve one room for any given time period.
- Online meeting room reservations are only available for up to 2 weeks in advance from today.
- 15 Minute Rule: If the group who reserved the room does not show within 15 minutes of the start time, the reservation may be forfeited by clicking on his/her Net ID in the reservation.
- The "15 minute rule" does not apply to rooms booked by administrative departments.
- The reservation system is intended for the individual study desks in the Reading Room. The table areas are open on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Study desks can only be reserved for up to 3 hours per calendar day (i.e. one 3- hour session; two 1.5- hour sessions, etc.)
- Students can only reserve one space for any given time period.
- Students can only reserve up to one day in advance.
- Students cannot reserve the same desk within 3 hours of their last reservation.
- 15 Minute Rule: If the person who reserved the desk does not show within 15 minutes of the start time, the reservation may be forfeited by clicking on his/her Net ID in the reservation.
- M1-100 Commons
- M11-185 Abbe-Bogen Faculty Lounge
- M11-75 Cantor Boardroom
- M5-50 Lounge