Statement of Professional Achievement
Document your ongoing professional development with a Statement of Professional Achievement (SOPA).
A Statement of Professional Achievement (SOPA) from the NYU Stern School of Business is a formal recognition of your attendance and participation in a series of Stern’s Executive Education Short Courses. This self-designed program allows you to select from relevant courses that fulfill your lifelong learning and business education needs and to receive a document of your achievement.
How do I earn a SOPA?
You need to complete a minimum of four NYU Stern Executive Education Short Courses over a four-year period. You can choose from numerous subject areas including strategy, leadership, finance and marketing, to address your specific development needs. The qualifying period starts with the first program you attend.
What are the benefits of earning a SOPA?
- Added depth to your resume, featuring your additional capabilities and commitment to continuous learning
- 10% discount on registration in future Short Courses
- Invitations to select NYU Stern exclusive events
- A network of peers across companies, industries and geographies
- Access to NYU Stern exclusive publications, including SternBusiness
- Framed SOPA document from NYU Stern Executive Education
- Verification from Executive Education staff of your SOPA status for current or potential employers
- Guidance from an Executive Education representative to help select from our portfolio of programs.
- Retain the best employees by demonstrating ongoing commitment to learning & development
- Develop the necessary skills of your key leaders and high potentials through team attendance at the same series of programs, thus enabling them to develop a common language
- Gain new tools and improved capabilities that create competitive advantage and lead your business forward
Contact NYU Stern Executive Education today to help you select programs from our Short Courses portfolio to enhance your professional development.
Email us at ExecEd@stern.nyu.edu or call +1-212-998-0789.