NYC Cultural Events and Entertainment
No city in the world offers as many cultural and entertainment opportunities as New York. While you are visiting Stern, you will be a short subway ride from the city's finest attractions, including museums, performing arts centers and beautiful parks. Check out some of the top attractions in New York City below.
New York City is a mecca for art enthusiasts. Below is a list of some of the major institutes, but there are hundreds of privately operated galleries that shouldn't be overlooked (consult the Village Voice or Time Out New York for specific listings).
- Metropolitan Museum of Art | metmuseum.org
- Museum of Modern Art | moma.org
- Guggenheim Museum | guggenheim.org
- American Museum of Natural History | amnh.org
- International Center for Photography | icp.org
New York City is a haven for those interested in theater, film, dance, music and comedy.
- Broadway and Off-Broadway Theater | playbill.com
- Carnegie Hall | carnegiehall.org
- Metropolitan Opera | metopera.org
- New York City Ballet | nycballet.com
- New York Philharmonic | newyorkphilharmonic.org
- Radio City Music Hall | radiocity.com
- Tribeca Film Festival | tribecafilmfestival.org
Parks, Zoos and Gardens
New York may be known for its city streets, but there are also places full of animal life and lush greenery.
- Bronx Zoo | bronxzoo.com
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden | bbg.org
- Central Park | centralparknyc.org
- New York Botanical Garden | nybg.org