Meet Members of Our LGBTQ Community
|"I cannot imagine my Stern experience without OutClass. Professionally..." read more||"...The individuals drawn to the Stern community seek diversity by nature..." read more|
Resources for LGBTQ Students & Applicants:
- OutClass - Stern's LGBTQ Community Club. OutClass welcomes inquiries from prospective students and also provides a prospective student FAQ. Questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reaching Out MBA (ROMBA) - an organization that educates, inspires, and connects lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer MBA students at US business schools. Stern designates ROMBA Fellowships to exceptional LGBTQ candidates who receive a merit-based scholarship. Every year, Stern students attend the Reaching Out MBA Conference, an annual gathering of LGBTQ graduate business school students from all over the world.
- NYU Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Student Center creates a welcoming environment for all University students and faculty interested in developing their understanding of LGBTQ issues.
- Out Women in Business is a focused effort to bring the lesbian, bisexual and transgender community together to form a strong, visible network of professionals that will inspire future generations of LBT women to enter business professions. NYU hosts OWiB's annual conference.
- The Point Foundation - an independent scholarship foundation serving LGBTQ students and applicants who have taken on leadership roles in the LGBTQ community.