The MS in Risk Management program is designed specifically for experienced and high-potential professionals in the risk management and finance arenas. Therefore, a candidate's record of professional achievement is the most critical factor.
To apply to the MS in Risk Management program you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree and strong grade point average (GPA).
- A minimum of five years of full-time, professional work experience.
- Demonstrated interest or experience in the field of risk management.
- Experience with quantitative analysis.
The Admissions Process is rigorous and selective. We consider an applicant's candidacy holistically based on the qualities they will bring to the MSRM program.
1. Submit the Preliminary Information Form. The Admissions Office will contact you within one week after receipt.
2. If you are interested, you may schedule an optional informational call or you may proceed with the online application.
3. Complete the online application. In addition to the completed online application, we will need the following:
• GMAT (if required)*
*Applicants with less than 10 years professional experience may be asked for a GMAT score after initial application review by the Admissions Committee.
Please note that you may submit your application for initial review even if recommendations or transcripts are still being processed or are not yet ready to be submitted.
*Prior to enrollment, admitted applicants will be asked to submit a Company Time-Support Form to confirm that the participant's employer is aware that the employee will be out of the office during the published dates of the 1-year program.
4. Final Interview. Should the Admissions Committee feel positive about your candidacy upon review of a completed application, we will contact you to schedule a final interview. This can be conducted via phone, Skype, or face-to-face.
For the Class starting in May 2017
Admissions decisions are provided throughout the year on a rolling basis. We advise all applicants to begin the admissions process without delay as places are limited.
Applicants interested in receiving an early decision are encouraged to apply by August 17, 2016.
You are encouraged to apply before February 1, 2017 to facilitate visa arrangements, if required.