The MS in Risk Management program is designed specifically for experienced and high-potential professionals in risk management or a related area. Therefore, a candidate's record of professional achievement is the most critical factor.
To apply to the MS in Risk Management program, you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree and strong grade point average (GPA).
- A minimum of five years of full-time, professional work experience.
- Demonstrated interest or experience in the field of risk management.
- Demonstrated academic/quantitative preparedness, either through prior coursework, professional experience, and/or certifications.
The admissions process is rigorous and selective. We consider an applicant's candidacy holistically based on the qualities they will bring to the MSRM program. To begin:
Submit your resume with the preliminary information form
. The Admissions Office will contact you within one week of receipt.
If you are interested, you may schedule an optional informational call or you may proceed with the online application.
Complete the online application
. As part of this application, we will need the following:
- Personal statement (topic provided on application platform)
- Two recommendations (to be submitted via an online form on the application system)
- Official transcripts in English
- Copy of front (photo) page of passport
- Choice of track option in Module 3 (to be selected on application)*
- GMAT (if required)**
- TOEFL result (if required)
- Non-refundable application fee of USD 103
*Please note track selection on the online application is final and may not be changed post application. Courses may be subject to change based on enrollments.
**Applicants who have yet to demonstrate sufficient quantitative skills through academic or professional experience may be asked for a GMAT score after initial application review by the Admissions Committee.
Please note that you may submit your application for initial review even if recommendations or transcripts are still being processed or are not yet ready to be submitted. Prior to starting the program, enrolled students will be required to acknowledge that they have communicated the time commitment the program requires to their employers.
Admissions Interview. Should the Admissions Committee feel positive about your candidacy upon review of a completed application, we will contact you to schedule an admissions interview.
Application Deadline Information
We accept applications for the MS in Risk Management program on a rolling basis. However, we encourage all prospective students to submit their applications by March 1, 2019 to join the cohort beginning in May 2019. Start your application
today to secure your place in the Class of 2020!