Gain international experience in as little as one or two weeks
Doing Business in... Programs
- One or two week intensive courses offered between semesters in January and May or during breaks
- Previous locations have included Argentina, Australia, Brazil, China, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Italy, Costa Rica, Singapore and Spain
View the following video to learn more about the DBi experience:
These courses are a convenient way for part-time students to gain international experience and earn up to 3 credits towards their MBA.
All Langone Part-time MBA students are eligible to participate in these international programs. Westchester students may use any of these programs to fulfill their requirement of taking 15 credits outside of Westchester.
International Club Treks
- One-week, spring break trips organized by various academic and community clubs
- Recent destinations include Brazil, Chile, Israel, India, Thailand and South Africa
- International treks are typically hosted by the Asian Business Society, Association of Hispanic and Black Business Students, Japan Business Association, Emerging Markets Association, European Business Society and Social Enterprise Association