Attend an Information Session
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
6:30 - 7:45 p.m.
SUNY Purchase Campus
Social Sciences Building
735 Anderson Hill Road
Purchase, NY 10577
This session will focus on our Westchester location and feature Admissions Representatives and current students.
The Future of Business Event SeriesLaunched in Fall 2013, The Future of Business event series connects prospective MBA candidates with NYU Stern's faculty thought leaders, who will share views on the future of a diverse set of industries. Attendees will gain early exposure to the Stern MBA experience as they contemplate their personal paths to create value.
The event is open to prospective MBAs across Stern's programs - Full-time MBA, Langone MBA for Working Professionals and Executive MBA - and will include an opportunity to learn more about Stern's three MBA offerings and get tips on the application process.
There are no events currently scheduled. Please check back for event updates.
Saturday, September 28, 10:00 a.m.
The Future of Business: Financial Services and Real Estate featuring:
- Robert Whitelaw, Edward C. Johnson 3D Professor of Entrepreneurial Finance and Chair of the Stern Finance Department
- Charles Murphy, Professor of Management Practice
- Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, Professor of Finance and Director of the Stern Center for Real Estate Finance Research
Wednesday, November 13, 6:00 p.m.
The Future of Business: Mobile, Data and Open Innovation featuring:
- Anindya Ghose, Professor of Information, Operations and Management Science, Professor of Marketing and Co-Director of the Stern Center for Business Analytics
- Natalia Levina, Associate Professor of Information, Operations and Management Science
- Kristen Sosulski, Clinical Assistant Professor of Information, Operations and Management Science and Director of the Stern Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning