Publications & Conferences
Applied Research and Publication
- The Infrastructure Finance Challenge, a monograph emanating from the faculty white paper noted above will be published by OpenBook Publishers in London. The OpenBook contract allows reuse of material, both individually by authors and collectively, in future publication.
- Returns and Risks Related to Infrastructure Investments. Major data acquisition for a project undertaken by Professors Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh and Arpit Gupta, both of Stern’s Finance Department. The study focuses on what risk factors drive returns in private equity funds that invest in unlisted infrastructure projects. It is highly policy-relevant in view of the reliance of current US government infrastructure planning on the private sector.
Conferences and Symposia
- Master Class on Infrastructure Finance, WHU Otto Beisheim, Wassenaar, Germany, 13 January 2016
- Panel on Infrastructure Finance, Derivatives Research Program, 25 March 2016
- Presentation on Infrastructure Finance, GE ASEAN Conference, 8 March 2016
- Stern Symposium on Infrastructure Finance, 11 April 2016
- Conference in Infrastructure Finance, Busan, Korea, 14 October 2016
- Panel on Infrastructure Finance, Stern Center for Real Estate Finance Research, 19 October 2016
- Panel on Infrastructure Finance, Stern Graduate Finance Association Conference, 4 November 2016
- Conference on US Infrastructure Strategy Under the Trump Administration, May 2017
- Conference on Public-Private Partnerships, Limerick, Ireland, 21-22 September 2017.