Full-time Students (Continuing Two-Year MBA)
The Fall 2021 lottery submission period runs from May 26 through June 16 (11:59pm). You must be currently enrolled or have maintained matriculation in the Spring 2021 semester to be eligible to lottery and register.
Please be aware that payment is due on or before August 3.
After you register, it is your responsibility to check My Academic Progress to review your graduation requirements and ensure your status has been accurately recorded.
Lottery & Web Registration Overview
- View the Fall 2021 Course Schedule
You can search by department or print the entire schedule. Any schedule or instructor changes will be updated in real-time.
- Plan Out Your Course Schedule
Use the Schedule Worksheet before you submit your lottery request.
- When to Submit Your Lottery Requests & Register
Please review these dates and registration notes carefully before you submit your lottery requests.
- Lottery Hints & Course Information
We advise students to prioritize their sections in order of preference. The following lottery hints may be helpful.
- Submit Your Application for By-Permission Course: Please do not include By-Permission courses in your lottery as you need to submit a separate application for enrollment. Details can be found by clicking here.
- Login to Submit Your Lottery Request (May 26, 9:00am – June 16, 11:59pm) Your NYU email login & password are required. If you have forgotten your login/password, contact ITS at 212-998-3333 or AskIT@nyu.edu
- View your Lottery Results & Make Schedule Adjustments (Begins July 13) Registration lottery results will be posted according to your graduation date. You will be able to add/drop courses in real-time (class availability changes as classes open and close).
- Read the Bursar Instructions
This includes payment instructions, tuition and fees, dates and deadlines. Please review before submitting your payment.