MBA Langone (Continuing)
The Spring 2020 registration lottery submission period runs from October 10 (9:00am) through October 29 (11:59pm). You must be currently enrolled or have maintained matriculation in the Fall 2019 semester to be eligible to lottery and register.
Please be aware that payment is due on or before January 3.
After you register, it is your responsibility to check My Academic Progress to review your graduation requirements and ensure your status is recorded accurately.
Registration Lottery & Web Registration Overview
- View the Spring 2020 Course Schedule
You can search by department or print the entire schedule. Any schedule or instructor changes will be updated in real-time.
- Plan Out Your Course Schedule
Use the Schedule Worksheet before you submit your registration lottery request.
- When to Submit Your Registration Lottery Requests & Register
Please carefully review these dates and registration notes before you submit your registration lottery request.
- Login to Submit Your Registration Lottery Request (October 10, 9:00am – October 29, 11:59pm)
Your NYU email login & password are required. If you have forgotten your login/password, contact ITS at 212-998-3333 or AskIT@nyu.edu
- View your Registration Lottery Results & Make Schedule Adjustments (Begins December 3)
Registration lottery results will be posted according to your graduation or admit term. You will be able to add/drop courses in real-time (class availability changes as classes open and close).
- Review Bursar Information
This includes payment instructions, tuition and fees, important dates and deadlines. Please review before submitting your payment.