MBA Langone (Continuing)
The Fall 2022 registration lottery submission period runs from May 3 (9:00am) through May 24 (11:59pm). You must be currently enrolled or have maintained matriculation in the Spring 2022 semester to be eligible to lottery and register.
Please be aware that payment is due on or before August 2.
After you register, it is your responsibility to check My Academic Progress to review your graduation requirements and ensure your status is recorded accurately.
Registration Lottery & Web Registration Overview
- View the Fall 2022 Course Schedule
You can search by department or print the entire schedule. Any schedule or instructor changes will be updated in real-time.
- Plan Out Your Course Schedule
Use the Schedule Worksheet before you submit your registration lottery request.
- Langone Course Planning Guide
Please refer to the Langone Course Planning Guide to get a sense of when courses are typically offered.
- When to Submit Your Registration Lottery Requests & Register
Please carefully review these dates and registration notes before you submit your registration lottery request.
- Lottery Hints & Course Information
We advise students to prioritize their sections in order of preference. The following lottery hints may be helpful.
- Classes That Closed During The Lottery
- Login to Submit Your Registration Lottery Request (May 3, 9:00am – May 24, 11:59pm)
- Your NYU email login & password are required. If you have forgotten your login/password, contact ITS at 212-998-3333 or AskIT@nyu.edu
- View your Registration Lottery Results & Make Schedule Adjustments (Begins June 14)
Registration lottery results will be posted according to your graduation or admit term. You will be able to add/drop courses in real-time (class availability changes as classes open and close).
- Review Bursar Information
This includes payment instructions, tuition and fees, important dates and deadlines. Please review before submitting your payment.