Transcripts, Letters & Online Services
Official Copy (for transfer purposes)
Your request for an official transcript, paper or electronic, can be made online.
Unofficial Copy (for personal use only)
- Hard copies of your NYU transcripts are free of charge. There is a small fee per each electronic official transcript copy you order.
- A maximum of 10 official and/or unofficial transcripts will be processed for each request.
- Transcripts cannot be faxed and requests cannot be taken over the phone.
- If you wish to include a form along with your transcript, it must be completed before it is uploaded to the National Student Clearinghouse website. Before submitting your transcript order, please contact our office at: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can complete our portion of the form and return it to you first.
Verification Letter Request
We can provide you an official letter on NYU Stern letterhead to verify the following academic information: Attendance, Graduation, Degree Requirements Completion (prior to graduation and your official degree conferral date), Expected Graduation Date, Jury Duty Exemption, etc.
Please allow us 1-2 business days to process your letter. When ready we can email the letter to you (PDF format), mail it to your home address (or to a third party), or hold it for you to pick up at the Records & Registration office.
Online Services (matriculated/current students only)
Use your NYU username and password to access the following on-line services:
- Apply for graduation
- Notify employer of your graduation (Part-Time MBA students only)
- Print official semester grade reports (for company reimbursement or personal use)
- Register for classes
- Submit a waitlist request (for closed courses)
- Submit and view course faculty evaluations
- Update student biographical information, such as addresses, expected graduation date, etc. (through Change Bio Information)*
- View classroom assignments
- View your grades
- View your remaining requirements via My Academic Progress
Note: If you cannot access the secured site, you can submit an address change form via e-mail, fax or mail.