FinTech covers technology-enabled business model innovation in the financial sector. Such innovation can disrupt existing industry structures and blur industry boundaries, facilitate strategic disintermediation, revolutionize how firms create and deliver products and services, create significant privacy, regulatory and law-enforcement challenges, provide new gateways for entrepreneurship, and seed opportunities for inclusive growth. Examples of innovations that are central to FinTech include cryptocurrencies and the blockchain, digital advisory and trading systems, artificial intelligence and machine learning, peer-to-peer lending, equity crowdfunding and mobile payment systems.
- FinTech Analytics: Data-Driven Credit Modeling
- Digital Currencies, Blockchains, and the Financial Services Industry
- Financial Information Systems
- Robo Advisors & Systematic Trading
- Applications in Entrepreneurial Finance: FinTech
- Risk Management for FinTech
- FinTech Personal Finance and Payments
- Dealing with Data
|Please note that this is a selection of courses and is subject to change. For more information, visit the course index.
- Investment Banking
- International Finance
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Sales and Trading
- Information Technology
- Product Management