Application Requirements Overview
As part of the admissions process, all candidates must submit the materials listed below.
- Completed online application form
- Unofficial transcripts from any institution from which you have received academic credit
- GMAT, GRE, or GMAC Executive Assessment scores (optional)
- While the GMAT, GRE, or GMAC Executive Assessment exams are optional for the MSQM program, we encourage applicants to submit scores if they believe it will strengthen their applications or their academic and professional records do not provide sufficient evidence of their quantitative, verbal, and reasoning abilities. Applicants who wish to submit alternative standardized test results in lieu of or in addition to the GMAT, GRE, or GMAC Executive Assessment should contact email@example.com with their request.
- Please also ensure that you carefully review our business writing requirements under “Standardized Tests” on our Application Instructions and Admission Policies page.
- TOEFL, IELTS, iTEP, Duolingo or PTE scores (if required)
- One essay (second essay optional)
- Essay 1: Discuss your objectives for pursuing this degree. What role do you expect the program and degree to play in your career? Please include a discussion of how the program fits with goals evidenced by your recent academic and professional pursuits and, if this is a change in direction for you, explain.
- Essay 2:
- Optional Essay 1: If you will not be submitting a test score, please provide a supplemental essay in which you explain how your academic and professional experience provide evidence of your quantitative, verbal, and reasoning abilities. Please be sure to include at least one specific example for each of the three abilities listed above.
- Optional Essay 2: Please provide any additional information that you would like to bring to the attention of the Admissions Committee. This may include further explanation of your undergraduate record or transcript(s), plans to retake the GMAT, GRE, GMAC Executive Assessment, IELTS and/or TOEFL, and any other relevant information.
- Current resume
- One letter of recommendation (academic or professional)
- Application fee: $100 (non-refundable)