NYU x NYU / CAS - Stern The NYU x NYU / CAS - Stern program offers highly qualified and motivated CAS undergraduate students the opportunity to pursue their Full-Time 2 year MBA at NYU Stern within 2-5 years after graduation from CAS.
Students accepted into the program will automatically receive a $10,000 Early Advancement Award to be applied to their full-time MBA tuition upon enrolling at NYU Stern. Admitted students will also be eligible for consideration of further NYU Stern scholarships, including a specially designated one-year Berkley Early Advancement Fellowship covering full tuition and fees, in the year in which they enroll at Stern.
- Be in your final year of undergraduate study at NYU CAS or have recently graduated in the 2018-2019 academic year
- Have an average cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above
- Be in good standing with NYU
- Have submitted a complete application to the NYU x NYU program by the deadlines indicated
- Domestic and international students are eligible to apply
Applying to the CAS Pathways
- CAS undergraduate students in their final year of study should submit the application to the NYU x NYU / CAS - Stern program. The application will be made available in the summer. The deadline to apply is December 15, 2019.
- Application components include an application data form, endorsements, transcripts, resume and essays
- The NYU Stern application fee of $250 will not be required
- The standardized test requirement (GMAT/GRE) will be waived
- An interview is required for admission to the full-time MBA programs and is offered by invitation only. All interviews will be conducted by a member of the NYU Stern Admissions Committee.
- Applicants applying through The Consortium for Graduate Study in Management, or to any NYU dual degree, are not eligible.
Enrollment at Stern
- Students admitted to the NYU x NYU / CAS - Stern program are expected to gain 2-5 years of valuable work experience in related fields prior to enrolling at Stern, and maintain regular contact with the NYU Stern MBA Admissions Office prior to their enrollment at Stern
- In the year they plan to enroll, admitted students will be required to complete an abbreviated admissions application to the Full-time 2 year MBA program and pay any subsequent enrollment deposits in the admissions cycle prior to their enrollment date.