The MS in Risk Management program is designed specifically for experienced and high-potential professionals in enterprise risk management or a related area. Therefore, a candidate's record of professional achievement is a critical factor.
To apply to the MS in Risk Management program, you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree and strong grade point average (GPA).
- A minimum of five years of full-time, professional work experience.
- Demonstrated interest or experience in the field of risk management.
- Demonstrated academic/quantitative preparedness, either through prior coursework, professional experience, and/or certifications.
We also offer online information sessions
to help students learn more about the program and the admissions process. You may also schedule an optional informational call with a member of the Admissions team at any point during the admissions process.
The admissions process is rigorous and selective. We consider an applicant's candidacy holistically based on the qualities they will bring to the MSRM program. To begin:
Submit your resume with the preliminary information form
. The Admissions Office will contact you within one week of receipt to confirm receipt and to follow up on any questions you may have about the program or application process.
Complete the online application
. As part of this application, we will need the following:
*TOEFL scores may be requested for non-native English speakers after initial review of your application.*
- Personal statement (topic provided on application platform)
- One recommendation (to be submitted via an online form on the application system)
- Official transcripts in English
- Copy of front (photo) page of passport
- Non-refundable application fee of USD 103
- *GMAT and GRE not required for this program
Please note that you may submit your application for initial review even if recommendations or transcripts are still being processed or are not yet ready to be submitted. Prior to starting the program, enrolled students will be required to acknowledge that they have communicated the time commitment the program requires to their employers.
Admissions Interview. Should the Admissions Committee feel positive about your candidacy upon review of a completed application, we will contact you to schedule an admissions interview.