INFORMS Revenue Management and Pricing Conference 2016
The Department of Information, Operations and Management Sciences at NYU Stern School of Business is hosting the 16th Annual INFORMS Revenue Management and Pricing Section Conference.
Thursday, June 16, 2016 to Friday, June 17, 2016
LINKS: Program | Registration | Hotels
NYU Stern School of Business
Henry Kaufman Management Center
44 West 4th Street
New York, NY 10012
Panel on "Revenue Management in Online Markets"
Thursday, June 16th
- Bar Ifrach (Data Science Manager, AirBnB)
- David Simchi-Levi (Professor, MIT)
- Garrett van Ryzin (Head of Dynamic Pricing, Uber, and Professor, Columbia University)
- Catherine Williams (Chief Data Scientist, AppNexus)
Thursday, June 16th at 6pm
Location: Manhattan Penthouse at 80 Fifth Avenue, 17th Floor
*Sponsored by PROS*
Marketplace Innovation Workshop
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
- *Featuring Keynote Speaker Al Roth (2012 Nobel Laureate, Stanford University)*
- Organized by Ramesh Johari, Ilan Lobel, Costis Maglaras, and Gabriel Weintraub
- In conjunction with the 2016 INFORMS Revenue Management and Pricing Conference.
- Program here.
- More information here.
- Workshop registration here.