Cultivating Collaboration Using Google DocsAre you planning to assign a group paper or presentation as a final project? This workshop introduces faculty to new ways to organize group projects and provide feedback on student work. Faculty will be presented with examples of collaborative in-class and out-of-class student activities and projects. GoogleDocs allows for sharing, editing, and commenting on student group work in an easy way. It also helps with the organization of student group projects by giving students an instant online workspace. Google Presentations will be introduced as well.
- Introduction to types of collaborative learning
- Examples of student-centered projects using Google Docs
- Providing feedback on student work
- Introduction to Google Presentations and Collections
- Creating, sharing, and providing feedback on a Google Doc for group projects
- Leveraging Google Presentations and Collections for group projects