Saving Time with Google AppsStudent groups, presentations, paper topics, field trips, quick polls, or final papers - feeling overwhelmed? Google Apps can help you manage all this and more. Find out how an app like Google forms can make collecting data and polling easy to manage real time. Leave prepared to leverage Google Apps and have an extra long lunch hour. The workshop will present specific working models from users like you at Stern and explore specific questions you may be facing right now. Bring your questions and we will brainstorm with you.
This hands-on workshop is designed to share best practices and spark ideas on how you can leverage Google Apps. Users of all levels are encouraged to attend.
The Workshop Format:
- Overview of the Google Apps environment
- Review of working examples from offices at Stern that will focus on: working with students and groups; managing user-specific information; encouraging collaboration by sharing and providing review comments; collecting and graphing data
- Review best practices on how to use several Google Apps to achieve higher productivity
- Understanding of how you can leverage Google Apps
- Learn new ways to manage multiple students submissions and departmental data
- Practice setting up Google docs for collaborative sharing, editing and commenting