Code of Conduct
The Graduate Judiciary Committee is a group of students, faculty and administrators that represents the entire NYU Stern community and serves as a resource to educate students about Stern’s Code of Conduct. In the event of a suspected infraction, the committee initiates an investigation, holds a hearing, and recommends sanctions if necessary.
A pledge to uphold Stern's values
Review the NYU Stern Code of Conduct for the NYU Stern Community at large.
What this means for you:
- Take action if you think the NYU Stern Code of Conduct may have been violated
- Inform the student who may be breaking it
- If appropriate, speak with the Graduate Judiciary Committee member, Conor Grennan from the Office of Student Engagement, or an administrator or faculty member
- Written complaint is submitted to the Judicial Committee
- The Graduate Judiciary Committee initiates investigation to determine whether a violation may have occurred
- If the complaint appears to be a violation, a hearing is held with a panel of Judicial Committee members, faculty, and randomly selected students
- If the hearing concludes a violation has occurred:The Graduate Judiciary Committee recommends a sanction to the Dean
Contact the Graduate Judiciary Committee at email@example.com