Students in the Advanced Professional Certificate in Digital Business, Finance, Marketing, or General Business may enroll up to 9 credits per semester. Spring registration begins December 10.
Students in the Advanced Professional Certificate in Law and Business should contact the NYU Pollack Center for Law and Business for registration information.
- Please be aware that some classes are restricted.
- All students enrolled in Stern graduate courses must adhere to Stern's policies and procedures including the Code of Conduct along with the default policies for Stern courses.
- APC students may not audit Stern MBA classes.
- View the Spring 2021 Course Schedule
To view course options, select the “Langone (Continuing) & APC" student type. Then select the term of interest and click “Go” to retrieve the course schedule. Any schedule or instructor changes will be updated in real-time.
- Register Courses
You may register for courses beginning December 10. Details will be provided in November.
- Requisite Satisfaction
Contact Academic Affairs and Advising about establishing requisite proficiency based on previous coursework.
- Review Bursar Information
This includes payment instructions, tuition and fees, important dates and deadlines. Please review before submitting your payment.